Hi New to Skoda - fell in love with a Yeti

Andyajm2

Hi Picked up my new Yeti just before Christmas. Love it, but it is so complicated. I will need help!!!

Number 1

Hi - can anyone help me - The read out on my dashboard on my Yeti Elegance 4x4 is showing the speed in Kmh - I cannot find the way to change it to Mph. On page 31 of the manual it says-- Second Speed - "here you can switch on the display of the second speed in mph or km/h." Sounds very easy, but I do not have this option on my display in the multi function indicator. This is very frustrating. I have spent hours trying to solve this. My local dealership are of no use - it is too new!!

Thanks

Hi Picked up my new Yeti just before Christmas. Love it, but it is so complicated. I will need help!!!

Number 1

Hi - can anyone help me - The read out on my dashboard on my Yeti Elegance 4x4 is showing the speed in Kmh - I cannot find the way to change it to Mph. On page 31 of the manual it says-- Second Speed - "here you can switch on the display of the second speed in mph or km/h." Sounds very easy, but I do not have this option on my display in the multi function indicator. This is very frustrating. I have spent hours trying to solve this. My local dealership are of no use - it is too new!!

Thanks

Hello and most welcome Andyajm2,

You will find the Yeti Forum and many friendly people to offer advice here My link