Fitting Strut Brace & Leon Cupra R Splitter

Having just ordered my Ibiza strut brace and Leon Cupra R splitter, I've been searching the site for guides to fit.

I know they were there before the site update, but can't find any sort of guide/pics.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

copied from a post on another forum...

Fitting of the front splitter is fairly easy but the part needs cutting in places to fit.

First you will need a mate to help as someone needs to hold the splitter in place while you mark where it fits. A cutting tool and 14 self tapping screws will be needed. Part number for the splitter is 1ML 805 903. The part needs to bend slightly so to stop it from deforming and giving a crease you need to cut 2 small triangles on the corners so that it bends easier.

Next smooth off the top of the 2 lugs in the centre of the splitter - 2mm above the plasic bit that is in them so you can screw them in later on.

Then use some masking tape (and your mate!) to line up the splitter. Ensure you tape it on so you can stand back and ensure its even.

Then drill through the small clips on the splitter into the spoiler - they have a small edge on them so best to file these down first so they are smooth. Screw into the bumper all around the edge. You will need to cut about 3cm off each edge so it sits in front of the mudflap. Finally you'll need to small headed screws (I have heard that you may have to grind some down to fit), screw in the 2 lugs to the bumper. it is advisable to also use some black stickyflex to help adhesion.

strut brace is a simple undo strut bolts and fit brace and retighten.

I managed to get the info for this from fabia-vrs.com - pictures are always useful for me so I can follow visually too (I think there were pics on the old site).

If anyone has got these, that would be great.