milltek exhaust mk1 vrs octavia

jim16v

hi all,

ive recently bought a 53plate octavia vrs which is great! my plan was to leave it alone but ive got the modding bug already!

so ive decided to get a milltek (non res) cat back system for now, firstly wheres the cheapest place to get one? also how much louder is the non resernated to resernate ?

has anybody got a picture of a milltek fitted to mk1 vrs?

thanx jamie

hi all,

ive recently bought a 53plate octavia vrs which is great! my plan was to leave it alone but ive got the modding bug already!

so ive decided to get a milltek (non res) cat back system for now, firstly wheres the cheapest place to get one? also how much louder is the non resernated to resernate ?

has anybody got a picture of a milltek fitted to mk1 vrs?

thanx jamie

ive got the miltek non res cat bk. it sounds nice not much louder than standard on tickover then nice note when you stamp on the loud pedal. excellent quality fitment aswell.

as for where to get one from depends were you are?? i got mine from roadrunner in nottingham B):thumbup:

1263857307.jpg

19112009136.jpg

sivrs

are those after market badges? And were do you get them?

Cheers

Greg

hi mate yes they are after market brought of ebay i got the full set big front and back. 4 55mm centre cap, 1 55mm steering wheel badge and a domed vrs badge for the boot but that was never fitted. link here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SKODA-VRS-FABIA-OCTAVIA-3D-GEL-7-BADGE-DECAL-KIT-BLACK_W0QQitemZ260544955814QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3ca9b085a6

Edited by sivrs

Thanks mate, that good price 2!!

Think I'll be getting some of them too.

Cheers

Greg

what i would say is just double check the wheel and steering wheel ones as they may require a slight trim. i just rushed and stuck mine on and although they look brill they could have been better with a little time and effort spent on my behalf :thumbup:

Cheers!!

I see you have a few mods, how does the car fair on the MOT with a decat and did you get much power increase?

Cheers

Nice looking vrs, I get mine tomorrow :):)

Greg

mot not due till june :giggle: but sports a readily available on ebay for around £100 so will get one nearer the time and get local exhaust place to fit it, then after mot take it bk out. performance wise it pulls a bit better and sounds loads better :thumbup:

im sure you will love it ive had 2 faultless yrs with mine and im hopin for a few more yet. enjoy it B):thumbup:

ive got the miltek non res cat bk. it sounds nice not much louder than standard on tickover then nice note when you stamp on the loud pedal. excellent quality fitment aswell.

as for where to get one from depends were you are?? i got mine from roadrunner in nottingham B):thumbup:

1263857307.jpg

19112009136.jpg

thanx for the info and the pictures, your car looks well!!!!!

ive had two milltek systems before, one was on a zafira gsi and the other was on a mini cooper both were great and fitted 100%

hoping to get a system ordered soon and then at somepoint get a milltek downpipe with sportscat :yes:

does anybody know if milltek down a twin round backbox for the vrs mk1?

yes i think its the 2.75" system which can now be brought seperate from the downpipe and sports cat as you could only buy it as a complete system from the turbo bk and was £900 hence the reason its not on my car :rofl: ive just brought a de cat £100 and sports cats are available on ebay £100 so saved myself £200 on the miltek sports cat and downpipe :thumbup: