Rear windscreen wiper

Hello all.. This morning my rear windscreen wiper has been playing up.. Intermittently stopping half way across the screen at various points etc..

There's nothing else to put really..

Any ideas anybody?

Mines started that nonsense too - I was just away to ask the same question! Sometimes if I slam the boot really hard it starts behaving itself.

Is there some sort of sensor on the hatch? I know if the boot isn't closed properly (the warning lights on in the dash) it doesn't work at all.

Neil

Sounds the same as this thread:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/150873-help-silly-wiper-problem/page__p__1878604__hl__silly__fromsearch__1entry1878604

Mine is at it too, dropped my car in for a service last week and they said it was the wiper motor, they should have a new motor in next week for it so hopefully that solves it.