Instrument Cluster Failure

Hi,

Over the last week my instrument cluster in my Octavia has flicked on and off. With all the analogue dials dropping back to zero and then a short period later returning to their original positions. This has however now happened more and more until today when i believe they have died all together.

Does anyone know what the problem is and how to fix it? I had a quick look on the internet and there are apparently sellers on eBay selling a manual on how to fix it. I don’t know if this will work etc however it seems weird that this manual will do it but nowhere online will say.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

:wonder:

I know this is too dumb to even mention, but sometimes the simplest solutions lie in the back yard, as they say. Check the fuse box for lose or damaged fuses. I had a similar problem with the console lighting, and traced it to the fuses. Change the fuses completely. There are a number of them, so make sure you get em all.

Post back!