Fitting new OEM mats correctly

They have arrived my new mats from number1forskoda on ebay, but I'm a bit quizzed :wonder:

They come with a set of the screws which I get the idea of them screwing into the carpet, no problems there - so that's the carpet mats taken care of.

But the Octavia rubber mats have the whole through the middle and these weird looking corkscrew plugs.. :dull: What does one do with them?

I want the rubber mats sitting on top of the carpet mats -I'm a bit stuck ...

Any instructions ( I have the instructions for the carpet ones, which are idiot proof!)

Have scanned the net and can't find anything. Anyone

You need to put the screws things into the carpet first then the rubber mats go over this once you have popped the small circles out of the mats. In my car the front foot wells already had those screw things fitted so all i had to do is make the small holes in the mats. If you do the front ones first you should get the idea.

Hope this helps, if not message me and i'll send you a few pics

Kyle