BlackBerry Bold 9700 - Best Contract?

MartynVRS

I'm having trouble finding a tidy contract for this phone. I want an 18 month contract and it has to have some form of BlackBerry pack which gives me Unlimited Push E-mailing and Unlimited internet. This is the main reason I want the phone.

Went around the different shops in town and no contract really appeals to me. I don't really want to pay more than £35 a month but don't mind paying a little bit for the phone if it means monthly cost is lower.

Any ideas? This will be my 1st contract so I am likely to ask noob questions.

Which is the cheapest way to get this phone. I've already been told to make sure I buy online. Something to do with a consumer act which lets me send it back after 7 days if I don't like it, something shops don't let you do.

Thanks

Martyn

I had a look at Moneysavingexpert website and it recommends http://www.onecompare.com give it a try.

I'm having trouble finding a tidy contract for this phone. I want an 18 month contract and it has to have some form of BlackBerry pack which gives me Unlimited Push E-mailing and Unlimited internet. This is the main reason I want the phone.

Went around the different shops in town and no contract really appeals to me. I don't really want to pay more than £35 a month but don't mind paying a little bit for the phone if it means monthly cost is lower.

Any ideas? This will be my 1st contract so I am likely to ask noob questions.

Which is the cheapest way to get this phone. I've already been told to make sure I buy online. Something to do with a consumer act which lets me send it back after 7 days if I don't like it, something shops don't let you do.

Thanks

Martyn