Daft Octavia ISO/Quadlock Question

Daft question I know but having searched the forums I can't seem to find a clear answer...

2007 Octavia vRS with Stream MP3 HU fitted. Finally decided I will fit a Parrot HF kit to the car but not sure if I need a harness adaptor or whether the 2no ISO connectors and the CD changer blocks are removable from the quadlock connector or not? Pictures I have seen haven't really helped either... Clearly if these are removeable I can plug the ISOs straight into the Parrot harness and the CD changer block straight into the Stream. Something tells me it won't be that easy....

Help much appreciated :blush: !

If I need an adaptor any recommendations welcomed. I see e-bay is full of such things, some even mentioning Parrot but I know that just because you can buy one doesn't mean you need one ;)

The Autoleads Celluar database should tell you what SOT adaptor you need (Autoleads Database). If you need a SOT-976 (fairly common VAG parrot adaptor) drop me a PM as I have a spare I'll sell for a £5.

Thanks for the offer but I bought one earlier as a just-in-case item as they aren't that expensive.

Cheers