OIL LEAK HEELLPP

The intercoolers can fill up with oil over time, and some of the oil weeps through the hose connections. This is typically seen on the pressure hose running to the pancake pipe, where alot of the oil weeps past the hose there and makes a bit of a mess.

That's assuming you drive a 1.9TDi or a 1.8T.

The intercoolers can fill up with oil over time, and some of the oil weeps through the hose connections. This is typically seen on the pressure hose running to the pancake pipe, where alot of the oil weeps past the hose there and makes a bit of a mess.

That's assuming you drive a 1.9TDi or a 1.8T.

Yep i got the 1.8t vrs, if this is the problem is it a engine damaging problem??? i get so paranoid about my occy as i love it too bits (im sad i know)

• 2 months later...

Hey all im worried as hell with my skoda, its got a slight oil leak from the drivers side of my front bumper but i cant seem to see where abouts its coming from :-( any ideas folks?????

Hi: I've an 05 Octavia 1.9TDI 99,000 miles and it was leaking oil from underneath the turbo pipe. It can happen if you're not driving the car hard enough, not sure the correct way of it but it's oil that builds up because the turbo's not being used. I drive like a granny so can't argue. Apparently turbo diesels need to be flogged now and again to keep them breathing right. You can buy stuff to pour into the tank called Cataclean, a mechanic sold it to me but most motor factors have it. It cleans the cat,turbo,valves etc and other parts that need it. It's about £16 I used it on mine and it's fine now.