think iv done it all wrong again

front window wipers keep stopping completely have to stop car and get out and push them to start,could be dangerous when on moterway any ideas on how to fix myself? the car is already starting to cost me more money,octavia 04 diesel estate any suggestions wecome (i know should not have bought it) haha

front window wipers keep stopping completely have to stop car and get out and push them to start,could be dangerous when on moterway any ideas on how to fix myself? the car is already starting to cost me more money,octavia 04 diesel estate any suggestions wecome (i know should not have bought it) haha

Post your problem on the Octavia section and I am sure that someone will be along to help you out. You have DEFINATELY made the right choice in buying a Skoda. Overall they are great, hopefully this is just a minor problem that will be fixed cheaply!