Service price

SideshowBob

Hi Sarah

I need a 90k service in a couple of weeks, on my octy mk1 vrs. The last service it had was just a basic oil/filter service, and I'm not sure what's needed at this mileage? The car is remapped with a panel filter. Could you let me have a price and let us know what's involved please?

Also could you let me have a seperate price for changing the gearbox oil, and for adjusting the gearshift linkages as both reverse and 5th don't engage as well as the other gears. If the service cost is affordable I might have this done at the same time, otherwise I'd have to wait until payday again.. :doh:

Hi Sarah

I need a 90k service in a couple of weeks, on my octy mk1 vrs. The last service it had was just a basic oil/filter service, and I'm not sure what's needed at this mileage? The car is remapped with a panel filter. Could you let me have a price and let us know what's involved please?

Also could you let me have a seperate price for changing the gearbox oil, and for adjusting the gearshift linkages as both reverse and 5th don't engage as well as the other gears. If the service cost is affordable I might have this done at the same time, otherwise I'd have to wait until payday again.. :doh:

Hello my dear

If you had an interim one last time , it sounds more like a full one this time

That is oil , oil filter , spark plugs, full check over of the car , lights and levels checked with full diagnostic check

That would be £205 inclusive of the VAT

The gearbox oil change would be £69.70 incl VAT too

As for the adjustment on that it would be £32.31 incl VAT

Hope that helps?

Sraah

Ok that sounds good, I may as well just get the lot done at the same time I think. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly by the way :)

Is it possible to do this on a Saturday? The 17th would be ideal if possible?

Ok that sounds good, I may as well just get the lot done at the same time I think. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly by the way :)

Is it possible to do this on a Saturday? The 17th would be ideal if possible?

Hi

At the moment , yes the 17th @ 11am is OK

You would have to give us a call to book it in though

0161 7760777 press option 1 for sales and one of the lads can book you in

We are closed good friday , open Saturday 9 til 4 and closed Easter Monday

Hope that helps?

Sarah