Cheapest place to buy Philips bulbs?

Wardy

I'm looking to get Philips Vision+ headlamp bulbs and BlueVision sidelight bulbs when the Fabia arrives. I currently use BlueVisions all round and have been very impressed with the look and performance of them.

If anyone on here uses them, where did you buy from and what did you pay?

Cheers,

Steve

Thanks for the discount code! I'll see how the lights on the Fabia shape up, but I'll certainly order some Philips SilverVision indicator bulbs front and rear, and you get the free BlueVision sidelight bulbs thrown in, which I use at the moment.

Did a bit of searching around last night on bulbs and may go for Osram Cool Blues for the dipped beam and Osram Supers for the main beam.

But I'll report back on progress in due course regardless!

Steve

I'm looking to get Philips Vision+ headlamp bulbs and BlueVision sidelight bulbs when the Fabia arrives. I currently use BlueVisions all round and have been very impressed with the look and performance of them.

If anyone on here uses them' date=' where did you buy from and what did you pay?

Cheers,

Steve[/quote']

Everso slightly off topic but only another Brand.

Cpc.co.uk sell Osram Cool Blue H7

I got the Silver Stars for the Touran - with free "blue" side lights.

Other side lights now look yeloow to me - God I'm getting anal !

Didn't think they made that much difference, but just got home in a hertz focus after doing 100miles on the motorway, I can now tell they are a lot more powerful.

My dad picks up his 4th skoda (1.2htp fabia ambiente) this Friday, so might get home some low beams for xmas. As he's 70 now (usual Skoda demographic !) I think they might help him a bit around town.