Custom boot install in Octavia

As the for sale advert in the classifieds, noone want a Mk1 Skoda Octavia boot install?

Black leather and neon lit perspex install. This has been built into the spare wheel well so that it can remain out of sight and subtle when wanted.

Sale does not include the amp and the sub which i'll be keeping hold of.

You can read the install thread here: http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/vbb/showthread.php?t=286502

And some pictures:

DSC07080b.jpg

DSC07092b.jpg

DSC07082b.jpg

DSC07078b.jpg

As the for sale advert in the classifieds, noone want a Mk1 Skoda Octavia boot install?

Black leather and neon lit perspex install. This has been built into the spare wheel well so that it can remain out of sight and subtle when wanted.

Sale does not include the amp and the sub which i'll be keeping hold of.

You can read the install thread here: http://www.talkaudio...ad.php?t=286502

And some pictures:

Want it? Yeah. It would go perfectly with my Genny Sub Ultra and JL 12. Need it and/or can afford to spend the money? No.

Do u have to leave out the spare wheel? What about the jack and tire iron?

And do throw it out.

Loving the custom door pods. Going to make my up a set and cover them in leather. Used to make them when I was in collage for some extra money, even had some of my work in Max Power, oh the shame.

Edited by countryboyhaha

Si, where abouts are you and do you know if it would fit an estate boot??

I'm in Coventry, West Mids.

I reckon it might fit an estate, have you got a picture you could post of the inside of your boot?

wont fit estate as the carpet lengths are different

In which case you'd need a new top piece, but the sub box and amp rack should still fit as I don't think the spare wheel well is any different?

In which case you'd need a new top piece, but the sub box and amp rack should still fit as I don't think the spare wheel well is any different?

Cheers for that guys. Did a bit of research myself and found the same thing. Bit far for me to come aswell. Best of luck with the sale tho Si :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I wish this'd fit a Bora... Sods law, I sell my Octavia ans this becomes available :(

I was admiring it at GTI International last year!

Sorry!

And cheers, you see so few nice Octavia ICE installs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...