Electric windows wiring connectors to driver's door

Can anyone remember the position and/or the colour code for the connectors in the driver's door jamb? Seems like the top one is the speakers and the back one is central locking.

I have just disturbed the connectors in the driver's door jamb to sort out a bad connection to the speakers. (Now seems OK but may be an internal break which will came back as the wires flex.)

I think I may have upset one of the other connectors as the passenger window will now only go down from the passenger door control. The driver door control will bring it up but will not lower it. (The driver door window works as normal.) I presume there's a bad connection rather than the window has got out of sync.

But I'm assuming it was working beforehand as this was part of my homework between the airport drop and pickup. Also fixed the rear washer pipe so I'm a nett winner so far.

Alan