Anyone got a VRS estate with Skoda Spoiler

I have just ordered a VRS estate and was looking in the accessories brochure and saw they do a spolier for it. Has anyone had one fitted? What does it fit like and how does it look in the flesh? Can anyone post a picture of an estate with one fitted.

Cheers

Try this link:

Estate Spoiler

It looks good and should be standard, but it's quite expensive to have sprayed and fitted (unless you know someone who works in a body shop).

I have just ordered a VRS estate and was looking in the accessories brochure and saw they do a spolier for it. Has anyone had one fitted? What does it fit like and how does it look in the flesh? Can anyone post a picture of an estate with one fitted.

Cheers

Got one on mine, its very subtle but finishes the back off I think, should come out of the factory like it!!

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/pagey1255/?action=view&current=briskspoiler1.jpg

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/pagey1255/?action=view&current=briskspoiler2.jpg&newest=1

Edited by Pagey1255

Got one on mine, its very subtle but finishes the back off I think, should come out of the factory like it!!

Have you notified your insurer and if so, did it make any difference to the premium?

Have to admit, this has got me thinking about one for my new vRS :)

Have you notified your insurer and if so, did it make any difference to the premium?

Have to admit, this has got me thinking about one for my new vRS :)

Initially no, but since I fitted this I've lowered the car, had it remapped and added an Evoms intake, so now they know! I don't think the spoiler made any difference to the premium though.

Cheers

If you get one of these fitted, make sure that it is stuck on correctly. I had one fitted to my last Vrs by the dealer but when one of the lamps blew in the high level brake light I couldn't replace it because the spoiler had 'slipped ' on curing, therefore preventing removal of the light. When i changed the car and had one fitted I asked the dealer to make sure about it. It is a very close fit on the tailgate top so do take care if you fit it. They are worth it just for the better looks!

Cheers for the replies and that was exactly what I was looking for. Will have to go to the dealer and see how much they will do one fitted for me. I really like the look of it.

I have one being painted at the minute. Cost of spoiler is £130 ish inc vat & the bonding sealer.

Mines being painted as a favour, but the fitting is easy as there is no drilling etc involved, i will post pics of mine when fitted as its silver & will look different from the black one.