Greenline wheel rim size for spare

I am researching the correct steel wheel size for obtaining a spare wheel for my Greenline. After much crawling around on the floor under the car I found most of the info I need stamped on the inner side of the alloy wheels

5Jx14H2

ET35

This is pretty much what I need except for the pitch circle diameter and centre hole size. If its the same on the Greenline as virtually all other Fabias then it will be:

PCD 100

Centre hole 57

Its those last two I am not certain of. I did measure as best I can and the PCD 100 appears correct. The info was taken from a website that sells aftermarket wheel rims allthough Greenline wasnt specified.

Main dealer actually cant provide a spare of the appropriate size as the Greenline has a unique size wheel for the 165/70x14 tyres.

Main dealer actually cant provide a spare of the appropriate size as the Greenline has a unique size wheel for the 165/70x14 tyres.

|t surely must be available as a spare part? or perhaps try an online parts breaker for a used one.

|t surely must be available as a spare part? or perhaps try an online parts breaker for a used one.

Its not that easy unless I get a spare wheel from a breaker that is directly off a Greenline. The wheel size and offset are different to standard Fabia. I dont need an alloy, just a steel wheel. They are only about 20 quid new.

Maybe the dealer was talking nonsense, but they seemed pretty adamant they cant source a Greenline spare steel wheel. My local Garage say they will get me a wheel if I give them the spec and bung on a cheapish tyre. I think the PCD is the same regardless of Fabia, same hubs as the VW Polo as well.

My dad went to the dealer needing a spare for his greenline, gave them the VIN of the car and they ordered an appropriate spare wheel and tyre. Fits perfectly in the Fabia, you just need the appropriate foam insert for the spare wheel centre.

My dad went to the dealer needing a spare for his greenline, gave them the VIN of the car and they ordered an appropriate spare wheel and tyre. Fits perfectly in the Fabia, you just need the appropriate foam insert for the spare wheel centre.

Thanks mannyo. I will give that a go if I cant get the info confirmed. I had forgotten about the fact my current insert is only good for the air compressor and shaving foam.........they still give you a jack and wheel brace at least.

I have been told by my dealer that a wheel kit is available for the greenline... I would try elsewhere if I were you as they sound like they are flim-flamming you!

Also, they said I could have a 20% discount on a new matching alloy and tyre, as it would be classed as part, not accessory. :no: