Dump valve dilemma

hi everyone hopeing someone can help???? im tryin to fit a dump valve, ive got the tee peace to fit it but have heard that it brings an ecu fault up?

just wontered if i fit it,but leave the original in place would that be ok or just a dumb idea.. :thumbdown::thumbup: :S... black octy vrs

man i love my skoda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i dont know what happens when you leave the oem

but im gona go out on a limb, and say about my bailys experience

i ended up with my nice new octy in limp mode infront of a swiftly moving lorry on the m5 lol :giggle:

some new undies later i took it off and stuck with the good ol forge motorsport replacement :smirk:

with a induction kit it makes a nice noise too :giggle:

forge do a split option too if you want a bit more noise but tbh i have no useful info on them :S

id just fork the wonga and get one that wont cause you trouble mate imo :thumbup:

goodluck ;)

Edited by Lloyd55vrs

lol i dont know what happens when you leave the oem

but im gona go out on a limb, and say about my bailys experience

i ended up with my nice new octy in limp mode infront of a swiftly moving lorry on the m5 lol :giggle:

some new undies later i took it off and stuck with the good ol forge motorsport replacement :smirk:

with a induction kit it makes a nice noise too :giggle:

forge do a split option too if you want a bit more noise but tbh i have no useful info on them :S

id just fork the wonga and get one that wont cause you trouble mate imo :thumbup:

goodluck ;)

thanks for the info :thumbup: looks like it up for sale then so i can get the forge one.. B)

Stick with the Forge one. If you do your research on them you will find that they are best suited to the octy with the best track record on reliability, and limited horror stories. I am running a 007p with ABD cai and the noise is great :)

Stick with the Forge one. If you do your research on them you will find that they are best suited to the octy with the best track record on reliability, and limited horror stories. I am running a 007p with ABD cai and the noise is great :)

thanks mate looks like thats the way to go :yes: