Help! '10 VRS wheels colour code?

My wheels have been kerbed and im getting them repaired and the guy repairing them said he couldn't find out the colour code.

So i would like some help proving him wrong if possible!

They are the standard '18 alloys on a 2010 VRS

I reckon that this info may be nigh on impossible to find out, because the wheels won't have been manufactured by VAG, but will have been 'Bought in'.

If it's any help, suggest try a Rover colour; 'Silver Leaf' as a starting point. I have used this a few times for minor touch ups on ally wheels and it seems a pretty good match for a lot. Plus it's easily available in Halfrauds in aerosol and brush versions.. Fill in defects on the wheel using 'Cellulose stopper, leave to dry hard and use fine wet and dry with soapy water to blend in, then paint. Cost is minimal - but the more time you spend - the better the result..

Obviously, it can't match the hardness of the original stoved finish, but do it well and you won't notice.. Hope this might be of some help.

ahh yeah that makes sense!

i thought maybe someone else would have had a similar problem or maybe someone who refurbs wheels would know.

im not gonna do it myself, i have done repaird before (bodywork etc) and know how to do it all but just dont have the time or the inclination anymore, would rather pay for a spot on job

the company im getting to do it are gonna strip them down and refinish them completely

just thought i might be able to help out with a colour code.

When I have had my wheels repaired, the painter has mixed his own blend using colour match cards. These have been good enough, even for 'smart' repairs where only the damaged area is painted.

Steve

My wheels have been kerbed and im getting them repaired and the guy repairing them said he couldn't find out the colour code.

So i would like some help proving him wrong if possible!

They are the standard '18 alloys on a 2010 VRS

Sure I have seen somewhere that my 56 reg VRS alloys colour is Volkswagen Diamond Silver, don't now if it would be the same for a 10 reg?