Really daft question about Bolero!

Hi,

I have just picked up my new Octy about an hour ago and am thus far thrilled. The only problem I have is that I can't turn the radio off!! I can turn the whole Bolero unit off, it mutes when i make a phone call but I cannot workout how to just turn the radio off but keep the Bolero on.

I cant find the answer in the manual either.

Cheers for any advice

Your embarassingly

Me :no:

its a radio

you turn it off as normal, but if a call comes in you'll see it on the unit, if you change the heating controls, you'll see that as well.

What do you want to see when the radio is off but the unit is on?

Hello and good luck with your new baby.

:)

Ive got it now, the Merc one and Vauxhall ones ive seen before have a permanant screen up. Cheers Guys.

Now to suss out the bluetooth. it has twice now turned my phone off when i have got into the car. Any ideas?

Ive got it now, the Merc one and Vauxhall ones ive seen before have a permanant screen up. Cheers Guys.

Now to suss out the bluetooth. it has twice now turned my phone off when i have got into the car. Any ideas?

What do you mean by turned your phone off?

The bluetooth in the Octavia is the GSM III module which uses rSAP which basically disables the handset as the car becomes the phone and it accesses the SIM via bluetooth - result, better reception and great sound but disabling the handset at the same time

What do you mean by turned your phone off?

The bluetooth in the Octavia is the GSM III module which uses rSAP which basically disables the handset as the car becomes the phone and it accesses the SIM via bluetooth - result, better reception and great sound but disabling the handset at the same time

Quite literally, it turned my phone off completely! Has done it three times now. i get in the car, My Nokia E52 says Connect to RSAP (or soething like that) then my phone turns off. I turn ther phone back on and it connects to the casr and works perfectly.

Quite literally, it turned my phone off completely! Has done it three times now. i get in the car, My Nokia E52 says Connect to RSAP (or soething like that) then my phone turns off. I turn ther phone back on and it connects to the casr and works perfectly.

Is there a firmware upgrade available for the E52. My daughter has a 5530 (I think) that I got her for Xmas, before the latest firmware upgrade it switched itself off on a regular basis but is much better now...

You must have some bluetooth bug on your Nokia firmware, check it with *#0000* and see which firmware version you have, then check it with Nokia Software update is there and updated version.