Inforad K1

My dad just bought one of these and was telling me about it said it was £40 thought to my self its going to be pants so when i was up there on saturday i borrowed it and went for a quick drive i was more than impressed so much so ive gone and bought one to use when i go to the Nurburgring as it has free updates for life which inc germany :rofl: its the size of a usb pen and last around 4 hours on battery power it gives you a beep and turns red when your approaching a speed camara and if you going to fast it beeps and flashes until your doing the correct speed simple but works a treat well worth £40 notes

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-INFORAD-K1-GPS-SPEED-CAMERA-ALERT-WARNING-DETECTOR-/360211583700?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53de4892d4

Apparently they currently use the pocket gps world database, which is considered to be among the best speed camera databases around.

as i said well worth the £40 notes and you can pick what gps data is saved on it i.e all uk or half uk and half germany as memory is limited but i wanted it manily for germany as my sat nav doesnt have speed camaras saved on it for over there but once i return full uk map will be loaded on even does likely speed trap areas B)

i dont drive like a idiot but the speedo kph reading is so small i want to make sure i dont get done because im a few kph over as i will be trying to lead a convoy of 5 cars out of a group of 20 in a strange countery trying to make sure we all stick together and cover 300 miles in one peaice not that easy esp with some new drivers are tagging along i would like to keep my liceince point free :yes: its just there as an aid nothing more