How many keys?

My wife is a munchkin who will move the seats and mirrors to a position that will cause severe injury to me if I try and board the car after she has driven it.

I've therefore always had electric memory seats controlled by separate keys in previous cars.

Can anyone confirm how many coded keys come with the Elegance spec?

Ive asked two different dealers who do not agree whether it's one or two :o

HI Two keys provided with my 99 Superb Elegance! Driver's seat has 3 memory settings -1 for wife,1 for me and 1 for me when i drive long motorway miles(rather more reclined with extra lumber support selected ) Passenger seat has no memory .

Hope this helps !

Hi There

Both keys can be programmed to set the mirrors and drivers seat to your desired driving position.

So when you unlock the car the seat and mirrors adjust to your position and when the

war office opens the car with her key it does the same for her. :thumbup:

JB

Edited by Kilkenny

My wife is a munchkin who will move the seats and mirrors to a position that will cause severe injury to me if I try and board the car after she has driven it.

I've therefore always had electric memory seats controlled by separate keys in previous cars.

Can anyone confirm how many coded keys come with the Elegance spec?

Ive asked two different dealers who do not agree whether it's one or two :o

1 hole, 2 key, 3 memory

HTH too