Door opening

Hi everyone. I'm new to skoda and to briskoda! I love the car, but when I press the "Open" button" on my key fob, only the drivers door unlocks. If I then press it again to unlock the passenger door, all the windows come down . Does anyone know if you can programme the keyfob, so one press on the open button, unlocks all the doors? Thank you.....

Edited by nightshifthater

Are you holding down the button?

With mine the 1st press opens the drivers door, then the 2nd press opens all the others, if I hold it down all the windows drop, its the same in reverse.

Pagey, yes I think the second press is too long! The key fob is working perfectly, I just want all the doors to unlock with one press. What is a maxidot key fob?

What is a maxidot, and if I have one, how do I programme it please?

Maxidot is the onboard computer, it gives you a more advanced set of options compared to the standard trip computer including fuel consumption data average speeds etc over multiple trips. It also allows you to view and control the radio via the dash, and provides various settings for locks, lights etc. It comes as an optional extra on most models, and is controlled by extra switches on the right stalk (unless you have a multi-function steering wheel).

Maxidot is an uprated screen inbetween the speedo and rev counter dials. What age is your car? If it is a prefacelift car then it is easy since if it does not have maxidot it has a half sized LCD screen (the maxidot is a bigger black screen). On a facelifted octy it is a little harder as the LCD screen is now bigger. A maxidot screen is made up of lots of dots (says it in the name!!!!) as opposed to the LCD which has the obvious LCD elements (like on a calculator). On the maxidot when you open the door you get a pic of a car with the appropiate door open.

Hi everyone. I'm new to skoda and to briskoda! I love the car, but when I press the "Open" button" on my key fob, only the drivers door unlocks. If I then press it again to unlock the passenger door, all the windows come down . Does anyone know if you can programme the keyfob, so one press on the open button, unlocks all the doors? Thank you.....

Did you get a manual with the car ? :)