New pics of the fabia with the lm`s back on :) (pic heavy)

what in gods name are you doing letting your mrs sit on the car for!!!

good god if my bread knife sat on my car she would get the hairy side of my hand i tell thee!!!

nice wheels btw

what in gods name are you doing letting your mrs sit on the car for!!!

good god if my bread knife sat on my car she would get the hairy side of my hand i tell thee!!!

nice wheels btw

she can sit on it if she wants the only person that sits on my car is my mate haha lumox not having a mises to flop on the car, mid you the cat sleeps on the bonnet sometimes! :D:giggle:

Just passed your car outside your mates and its looking great. Was trying to get a good look but the wife was with me and was moaning cos I was looking at another car :) Hopefully get a good look next time I see it

Just passed your car outside your mates and its looking great. Was trying to get a good look but the wife was with me and was moaning cos I was looking at another car :) Hopefully get a good look next time I see it

Aye man should do also got a glimpse of the gora aswell looks well smart bud :D

Aye man should do also got a glimpse of the gora aswell looks well smart bud :D

Cheers mate :) Mind you it's manky just now, it's needing a right good clean and summer polish. The wifes Fabia was parked a couple of cars behind mine, standard looking, apart from facelift lights and aero wipers, Silverline.

Cheers mate :) Mind you it's manky just now, it's needing a right good clean and summer polish. The wifes Fabia was parked a couple of cars behind mine, standard looking, apart from facelift lights and aero wipers, Silverline.

aye saw that it was a bit dirty bet it looks the bomb when its clean :) didnt spot ur wifes fabia tho lol

Edited by Robbie 88

Cheers mate :) just to prove it does get cleaned, here's a couple of pics of it looking it's best

2907505243_441bed335b.jpg

2907505349_b4dc35d59d.jpg

2908351348_527deeca55.jpg

Thats WELL flash Andy!!!

Makes my old Borat look poop! :yes:

Here's my proof.... LOL

post-38897-404328_thumb.jpg

Cheers guys :) Without hijacking Robbies thread, there's been a lot of work and money to get it where it is just now. Still got plans for it and hope to do more to it over next couple of months, while trying to get the wifes Fabia done too ;)

Cheers guys :) Without hijacking Robbies thread, there's been a lot of work and money to get it where it is just now. Still got plans for it and hope to do more to it over next couple of months, while trying to get the wifes Fabia done too ;)

Mate it looks absoutly stunning :D

Aye mines still in work aswell got some new bits for it :D