What is this??

Fasterbaby

Personally I'd stick to Vag-Com

Been using it for about 4 years now and wouldn't use anything else now. I've tried other systems in the past but none of them could do anywhere near as much as VC. The others tended to only give diagnostics on the engine side of the car.

It's a bit more expensive than the others but it has more than made the money back for me, especially when it was time to take the car in for warranty work as half the time I had to tell the dealers what the problem was.

Whatever you get, make sure you can reset service shedules if you work your car yourself.

Good luck.

The second one sounds particularly intriguing from the description below, but I think I will give it a miss this time around.

This time where one to and examine at the vehicle a screwdriver needed by today the vehicle of our computer control here receive they adjust the unique possibility a simple fault-tracing from at home to make with this super genious KKL diagnotic interface.