help columbus nav add on's

hi all I'm new to the site and just bought a 2010 vrs diesel with Columbus

sat nav i want to fit tv to it also bluetooth phone kit what will take 3 phones

(two are iphone 3gs) any ideas what i can use ? many thanks sid

hi all I'm new to the site and just bought a 2010 vrs diesel with Columbus

sat nav i want to fit tv to it also bluetooth phone kit what will take 3 phones

(two are iphone 3gs) any ideas what i can use ? many thanks sid

I don't know anything about the TV in, but a search on here may help you.

What do you mean by a kit that will take 3 phones? Most car kits will allow you to pair with multiple phones, but only one of them can be connected at any one time...

Most car kits will allow you to pair with multiple phones, but only one of them can be connected at any one time...

and if 2 phones get in the car at once, what's the bet's it's not the drivers phone that the car kit chooses to pair with :giggle:

The UK units are not compatible with the iPhone, as the car works on the rSAP protocol which is not currently supported by the iPhone. Will it be added with iPhone version 4 software? Who knows.

With regards to the tv, I'm interested in this too.

I have found a cheap dvb tuner on eBay DVB Tuner but don't know if it will work with the Columbus unit. When I spoke with my dealer, he suggested that the reason the tv wasn't offered as an option in the UK was that it wasn't compatible with those units that have rSAP bluetooth systems. However, he admitted that he wasn't sure.

I'm guessing that others here have explored this area (hence I am searching the forums and found this thread), so hope that I will find an answer soon.

Regards,

Andover Tabler