Hello chaps and chapesses

Hurdy

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd join the forum as there is a wealth of TFSi information around here and a few of the guys on the VW forums who I know have VRS's.

I drive a Reflex silver Golf MKV Edition 30 DSG and have owned it since new just over 3 years ago. It is "mildly" modified and is found regularly on RR days, track days, the Nurburgring and various 1/4 mile strips. It is still sort of a daily driver although it has little boot space left and no rear seats :rofl:

Right, I'm off for a nosey around the forum B)

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd join the forum as there is a wealth of TFSi information around here and a few of the guys on the VW forums who I know have VRS's.

I drive a Reflex silver Golf MKV Edition 30 DSG and have owned it since new just over 3 years ago. It is "mildly" modified and is found regularly on RR days, track days, the Nurburgring and various 1/4 mile strips. It is still sort of a daily driver although it has little boot space left and no rear seats :rofl:

Right, I'm off for a nosey around the forum B)

Hello John , you are getting about a bit arn`t you?

Welcome along

Sarah

Oooh nice

You did it :thumbup: well done and a nice clean install

So does she go well with it on then????

Come on spill the beans........

Sarah

Well, I managed to win the MKV class at Inters on Saturday :thumbup:

I'm still in the process of finding the best set-up, but it will get me deep into the 12's on the pod.

Running 75bhp and 75 lbft jets on it at the moment, which is well over 400bhp overall. B)

And as you can see the bottles have just the right amount of spread I like :giggle: