a sprinkling of black magic !

furn

ive gave my car a good detailing last week but never got round to posting any pics up, so here they are (hopefully).

i used poorboys black hole glaze allround, then some turtlewax colour magic (black) on the front bumper and leading edges of the bonnet to cover the pepperpot effect up, then finished it off with poorboys nattys paste wax blue.

maybe the pics dont show it all that well but it really has a deep gloss finish!

My link

can any tell me how much of my photobucket acc can you see from that link, im thinking maybe i should have posted them individually.

can any tell me how much of my photobucket acc can you see from that link, im thinking maybe i should have posted them individually.

Mate, use the direct link within photobucket (http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab214/d1fns/detailed%20skoda/IMG_0933.jpg) and copy and paste into the Image inserter like so...

IMG_0933.jpg
Edited by foey

ive gave my car a good detailing last week but never got round to posting any pics up, so here they are (hopefully).

i used poorboys black hole glaze allround, then some turtlewax colour magic (black) on the front bumper and leading edges of the bonnet to cover the pepperpot effect up, then finished it off with poorboys nattys paste wax blue.

maybe the pics dont show it all that well but it really has a deep gloss finish!

My link

I've been thinking about buying Poorboys black glaze for a while! I use Pro-shine at the moment which is great stuff as long as your car doesn't have any scratches/swirl marks as it won't hide them. I've tried the black turtlewax but wasn't that impressed.