Looking for a warranty for a 3 year old Roomie

skippydoo

I've had a quite a few problems with my 57 Roomster Aircon, Console Bushes now needs an ECU! and wonder if anyone has got any ideas on a warranty as as of October my Skoda warranty ends and I will be paying. Thought Skoda might do an extension but dealer spoke too had no details

i've just purchased one with warranty direct who seem very good, use my detauils below as referal andd they'll give you a month free!

Hi there,

I have recently taken out a warranty with Warranty Direct and thought you might be interested in them as well. They offer extended warranties on cars and home electrical appliances for a fraction of the cost that dealers and retailers do and I think they are a good investment.

Visit their web site at www.warrantydirect.co.uk to find out more or call them direct on 0800 731 7001 and speak to my consultant below.

If you take out a policy with them, either online or over the phone, simply call them back when you receive your policy schedule and they’ll give you an extra month’s cover for free – and they’ll send me a small thank you too!

Just Quote:

CUSTOMER NAME: Warwicker

POLICY NUMBER: 602975

MAKE OF CAR: VAUXHALL

CONSULTANT: Tom Hollings

EXTENSION: 244