engine temp advise please

hi write here goes got a superb elegance 56 plate me engine temp normaly runs at 90 now i no it hot out there but for some reason it now keeps going into the RED the alarm comes up and says check coolant pop the bonnet and coolant is ok the fan is running ok all the belts are ok before i take it to skoda is there anything else i can check the only other problem i have is with climatronic the alarm on it say i need a recirculation motor that wouldent have anything to do with it would it thanks peter :doh:

hi write here goes got a superb elegance 56 plate me engine temp normaly runs at 90 now i no it hot out there but for some reason it now keeps going into the RED the alarm comes up and says check coolant pop the bonnet and coolant is ok the fan is running ok all the belts are ok before i take it to skoda is there anything else i can check the only other problem i have is with climatronic the alarm on it say i need a recirculation motor that wouldent have anything to do with it would it thanks peter emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Probably the sensor.