Scrubbing rear drivers side tyre.....

mrh

Hi,

Having recent encountered a serious pot-hole on my way home I have since noticed that the rear drivers side tyre is scrubbing on the "corner".

I'm about to take it to the local garage for them to take a look.

I have a vague recollection that it is not possible to change the camber on the rear wheels?

Is this correct?

Can anyone offer any advice?

Many thanks

Matthew

Hi,

Having recent encountered a serious pot-hole on my way home I have since noticed that the rear drivers side tyre is scrubbing on the "corner".

I'm about to take it to the local garage for them to take a look.

I have a vague recollection that it is not possible to change the camber on the rear wheels?

Is this correct?

Can anyone offer any advice?

Many thanks

Matthew

Vague mate, you've hit a pothole and now the tyre is scrubbing?

How do you know this, has the tyre all of a sudden worn one edge, or are you simply more aware of tyre noise since?

When I first bought my Superb I noticed that the insides of the rear tyres were worn. From a distance I then noticed that they were not straight and facing in from the bottom. Eventually, I had the rear axel replaced and two new tyres put on through the warranty.

looks like someone tried to jack the car up by the axel and bent it. Possibly could be something to do with a bent axel mrh!