Parking Sensors - no audible warning

Here in Australia Skoda are running out old stock of Roomsters. I bought a black one - company for the Octy which the missus drives. Car is 2007 build but is not used.

It came with some nice surprises including rear parking sensors.

I am very happy with the Roomster so far.

As you reverse the car, if you approach an obstacle, a graphic appears on the radio screen showing you a basic readout of info which is coming from the sensors. This indicates to me that the sensors are working. But there is no audible signal and I cant find any setting for the (Dance?) ICE unit where you can control the warning signal.

Can anyone help? I know the dealer will fix it under the guarantee but the dealer is a two hour drive away on the north side of Sydney Harbour and I was not planning on going back before the first service.

cheers,

Max.

I don't think the audio bleeping comes from the radio, it's usually a speaker unit located in the B pillar on the drivers side of the car.

The fault could be in the speaker unit or the reversing unit, which will be located somewhere in the boot.

I don't think the audio bleeping comes from the radio, it's usually a speaker unit located in the B pillar on the drivers side of the car.

The fault could be in the speaker unit or the reversing unit, which will be located somewhere in the boot.

Thanks Moley. What you say makes sense. Will have a good look on the weekend.