Lissy - 1.4mpi update

missp

Well, I've not logged in for well over a year. There is probaly an ancient thread on my car somewhere but it didnt come up in the first page of a search and I have concentration issues so I'll start a little update for those who may possibly remember the Cadburymobile and a hello to anyone who's never seen my monstrosity before :D

I cant remember what state she was in before I left before. She had deffo had the coilies on as that was first thing I did.

The godawful wheels are gone and replaced with TT wheels now custom painted and spaced (cant remember how much by now though)

All the bits of trim that were black are now purple, interior plastics have been painted purple and I have replaced the icky grey pillars and headlining with black VRS ones.

Shes got a Jabba RARB (painted purple), VRS front ARB and Seat front strut (purple of course) I think the induction kit is new since I las posted :D.

The rear drums are gone, replaced with VRS disks, front ones have also been upgraded too. Brakes are also painted purple!

Pretty sure the front bumper was done beforehand also but I couldnt find the grille inserts, shes now got some made for her in black mesh.

Suspension is pretty much the same I think. Still got the SPAX coiles on her (although these are now even haha - for those who dont know Lissy used to be at an angle as I never set the height properly), still running rock solid damping, all bushes are either powerflex or cupra bushes. I hate getting in a car now that leans around corners! - not great for my FMS but thats another story! One day I will get a car I can drive without pain but for now I still love this little beast.

So, here's how she looks now :

CIMG0540.jpg

DSC01428.jpg

I love her fat bum :D

Edited by missp

I like the purple detailing! Where did you get that bumper BTW? Is it a Skoda accesory one or part of an aftermarket kit? Looks good. :thumbup:

Its thre skoda accessory one :) nice touch and certainly far nicer than just following the herd with a VRS one

Its thre skoda accessory one :) nice touch and certainly far nicer than just following the herd with a VRS one

I thought I recognised it , as I have an original Mk1 acessory brochure upstairs somewhere! I think your car is the first one I've actually seen with one on though!

I thought I recognised it , as I have an original Mk1 acessory brochure upstairs somewhere! I think your car is the first one I've actually seen with one on though!

The white one Jason did up had it I think but thats the only other one I have seen. Its a lovely look to the front would definitely recommend getting one