New to Skoda, and to site

boxer

Live in France, work in Switzerland. New company car due. Currenty have a Saab 95 estate/break/combi (pick whichever you understand!) 2.3t auto. Great car but had to look around as Saab currently do not make an equivalent model, otherwise very happy and probably would just have done a 1:1 replacement.

However, on being forced to look around the Superb seems to be way out there in terms of quality and price compared with Audi and Merc, and has the edge on the VW.

Only thing is that I can't get an auto with 4x4 unless you go to the big V6 engine, so may have to choose.

Also still deciding between the saloon/limo and the estate/combi; As I have dogs, estate obvious but the saloon seems to be a useful "hatchback".

So hope to decide in the next weeks and order. So I will then be back 4-5 months later once it is delivered!

Edited by boxer

My woofatron sits perfectly fine in the footwell of my Fabia. Depends how muddy your dogs get if you really need the boot space?

Welcome anyway! Hope you find the info you are looking for here