in need of an OBD engine code reader Maidstone?

nonspacial

Is there anyone out there that can lend me an OBD reader for 10 mins to find out the codes and subsequentlyt the problems with my Fabia?

short run down of what is up:

it has an oil leak out of the sump plug, which was i think my fault when i serviced it, i have been topping it up but it was almost dry yesterday morning when i started it for work (i will fix this in due course). i hope this has not affected the following problem.

yesterday on my way home from work the thermostat blew, it over heated and i had to drive it 5 miles to safety, it steamed all the way and the gauge went from normal to highest temp and then to 0 which i assume is the sensor now dead.

so i need a new thermostat for definate, i have been running it for months with the engine management light on which comes on again when it was turned off after the battery died (less than 30secs driving), therefore i think it's the thermostat sensor but need to be sure b4 shelling out £90 on one. it also cuts out and the battery light comes on when u get to traffic lights (pretty much every journey, or if u do short runs it always does it on the return journey) and u need to restart it, which it often restarts in limp mode and often goes into limp mode whilst driving, which is costing me alot in petrol anyway, i've had the car since feb and it's always done it and i haven't really got the money to fix it, but now i don't have a choice.

tbh i need this 2day (thurs 12th aug) as i have to go back to work 2moro and i've been frantically trying to find somewhere i can buy a cheap one, and the internet has them for £15 but they will take days to get to me, which if i cannot get one 2day will be my best option. the other point to mention is realistically i need to get to a breakers and/or shop b4 they close so that i can fix it this eve, so if anyone in the area can lend me one i can get a lift to u or i can give u an address where the car is and i can meet u there, but i kno this is a long shot.

Please help