Another newbie

Foz

Good evening everyone,

I'm in the process of purchasing a 57 plate Octavia vRS, which I am picking up next Saturday.

I sold my Focus ST last week, she was pushing around 285bhp after numerous mods and much learning from the Focus STOC, but 3 kids and a mortgage means I need something more appropriate to my lifestyle and the Diesel/Performance combo that the 170 vRS gives is ideal.

I wont really be contributing much on here to begin with, will be in the background reading up on the world of the vRS, I'm sure there are some very knowledgable people on here who I can learn a great deal from.

I first got drawn to the vRS after having a play with one up a slip road one afternoon, I was quite suprised by how swiftly it made ground and I really had to give it the beans to get in front.

Anyway, that's me, hello everyone, and hope to have some decent banter on here.

Regards,

Foz.

Hello and welcome along!!!!

Yes a goldmind of info on here , and some stunning banter , I love it :D

Loads of help on what to do to the car too

Have fun , and if you have any questions , just ask

Good choice of car ;)

Sarah