prices ?

ryan74

Not shore where to put this in the forum so sorry if its in the wrong place. can anyone help me figure out how much my fabia is worth its slightly modified ?

Any info would be greatly received

Not shore where to put this in the forum so sorry if its in the wrong place. can anyone help me figure out how much my fabia is worth its slightly modified ?

May be worth putting a list of mods up

Sarah

What age is the car? Miles? Mods? Service History? Number of previous owners? Damange? Tax? MOT?

Black magic

fsh

mods :- rear anti roll bar, lowered on coilovers, tinted windows, german style numberplates,

just had new discs and pads on the front and 2new top mounts

im the second owner

11 months mot 6 months tax

I would just check the Glasses guide on the Vauxhall website, the modifications wont really affect the price, if anything it might put prospective buyers off(or limit your market), :( such is the nature of the beast.