shows

bripete

you're welcome to come meet up with us as VWAction this Sunday! Have space on the display

I am also going to be organising a few more meets around Worcester area over the non-show season (I get depressed when there are no shows to look forward to) - the first being Sat 25th September 3pm for a bit of grub and a natter at the Brewers Fayre just off J9 of the M5

as you're west mids too keep an eye out beginning of next year as I will be organising another display plot at Ultimate Dubz so thats a nice local one :)

thanks for the reply missp just joined the club ive got a red fabia sport about 6 mouths old just had a battey cover made out of steanless steel waiting for it to be polished made my own engine cover

air brushed and the air box just got to get the engine mountin polished then its ready to show it going to a show at the coventry museun on the 26 sept with another skoda club

Another Skoda club? Another Skoda club? Get a grip son :giggle:

sorry nick did now about your club until a chap how is a member of this club a the raf cosford show told me about you then i try to 3 times with no look so email colin to help to join

and here i am pete