Cam skill great price on Toyo proxes T1 R's

Hi All,

Currently looking at a set of 4 tyres for the vRS, either 205/50/17 or the 225/45/17, found this offer currently on with cam skill ! anyone used these ? http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m54b0s16p1697

I was about to go for 4 Falken 452's in the 205/50/17 as I can get them for a very good price also ! but am tempted with these.........

Arnt the t1r a full on track tyre? Dont think i'd fancy them on the road in the rain! I have just got pilot sport 3's from camskill. They are tops and rate highly in tyrereview. Camskill are one of if not the cheapest place for good tyres.

Arnt the t1r a full on track tyre? Dont think i'd fancy them on the road in the rain! I have just got pilot sport 3's from camskill. They are tops and rate highly in tyrereview. Camskill are one of if not the cheapest place for good tyres.

Ill check that ! maybe why they are so cheap...........

You're getting confused with Toyo R1R

The T1R is their top-range performance road tyre

ps the R888 is the full track tyres, and non-road legal

The R1R is road legal.

pps

That price from camskill is just not fair !

I need 225/40R18, and their still £90+ :(

Edited by snow_muncher

You're getting confused with Toyo R1R

The T1R is their top-range performance road tyre

ps the R888 is the full track tyres, and non-road legal

The R1R is road legal.

pps

That price from camskill is just not fair !

I need 225/40R18, and their still £90+ :(

R888's are still road legal.

£300 is what about they will cost me incl getting them fitted give or take a few pounds ! are you happy with yours ?

:yes: I ran a set up front on the steelies over the winter and they were great. I swapped them to the track wheels for Castle Combe in April and then sold them on. I'm now getting a second set for this Saturday @ Combe.

I note you're in Gloucestershirehamptonsville. Give Chris Mullins a bell and see what he can do for you on the Toyo's ;)

Edited by Jonny5ive

i love t1r's have tried others like the vredestein sessantas but think these last best for the money and give the best performance.

I havent found a better tyre yet.

vreds dont seem to wear as progressively as the toyos, they have awesome grip from new but less so once they are half worn, the toyos seem to retain the same level of grip even down to tyre changing time.

Love the sessanta tread pattern too :thumbup: