watts

Well thing goes like this, my family škoda octavia's handbrake comes in action when i pull it to the top - aproximately ~50°

I've been to this link (here: click) and i saw that he removed

the drink-holder.

it's Å¡koda octavia 1.6, year 2000, gasoline. the first question is: how to remove drink holder before i broke it all?

"bug" fixed: seems that you have to unscrew whole hand holder (elseway i couldnt pull the ciggarete thingy out), unscrew whole housing of handbrake, handholder and cigger, screw handbrake, screw it back on. it works :D

The drink holder is held on by two screws, but they are underneath the drink holder, so you can't get to them from above.

First off, you need to pull out the rear ash tray (It pulls up and out, quite stiff). There are two screws underneath it. Undo these.

Next, pull up at the front of the centre console where the arrow is PIC: .

The whole top section will then come ff, giving you access to the handbrake cables.

That's all assuming you don't have an arm rest.