Wheel noise turning left!

Fugs

I'm getting a knocking from my front left when turning left. Only when turning slightly left, when I steer more it goes away. I'm hoping its the drive and not the lsd in the box. Car is a vrs 1.8t and has recently had a new wheel bearing fitted(5k miles ago). I have powerflex wishbone bushes also. It could possibly be the tyre as they do need changing.

Any Ideas?

Agreed, with the notes that the CV joint is most likely, and the broken spring pretty obvious when you jack the car up and look (presuming the stance isn't already cocked). Other (4th) possibility is a wheel bearing.

The spring is fine, I have a new cv joint fitted aswell which I'd forgotten about. I have koni shocks and 400lb springs fitted. I can feel the rattle through the floor but I notice its better after the car heats up telling me its the drive into the box or the box itself. Strange one this. Top mount bearing is recently new also. Can the ennd of the spline into the box wear?