Cheap Bluetooth phones

kgm

Superb 11- 08

As an 83 year old my need for a car phone is basic, just for emergency, or calling family if delayed etc.

I have 2 bluetooth phones:-

1.Sony Ericcson T610 and 2. LG KP170, both are not compatible with my recently aquired Superb Elegance11- 08 Reg.

What is the cheapest bluetooth model phone for my needs?

Thanks for reading, and apology for "Gaffs" my first attempt in Forum discussion.

kgm

The list is well out-of-date, I'm afraid. The model specs include: compliant with Bluetooth Specification 2.0 + EDR supporting the following profiles: generic access, generic object exchange, hands-free, headset, object push, file transfer, personal area network access, dial-up networking, service discovery application, SIM access, and serial port.

I can see no reason why it wouldn't pair OK, provided you follow the procedure correctly, unless someone else knows otherwise.

Ray

OK! Ray

I have spotted a near number Nokia - 2630 which is on the Skoda list that I have.

It is at Amazon for £24.95 and seems to have all I need, and more, notably handsfree/speakerphone for an oldie who's hard of hearing (useful for when out of the car).

Renewed thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

kgm