What bulbs is it?

I can really recommend HID kits. I had a set in the dipped beam of my Passat and they were brilliant (excuse the pun)

As the new Fabia FL has projector headlights they will be excellent and without glare. The can be got off ebay (via China) for around £40.

Officially they are illegal as a proper HID system must have automatic headlight aiming and headlight washers. I had my Passat go through 2 MOTs with them in, similalry my sons BMW has has done the same with no mention from the tester.

Go for them, you'll be amazed at the difference.

I should also state, the kit that was in the Passat is now in the main beam of my Ibiza with a new H7R kit in the dipped beam. on unlit roads at night it really is daylight :)

I keep being tempted by them but im worried should i have a smash of some sort im gonna be left high and dry by the insurance company. I opted for the light washers etc but was a bit gutted xenons were not an option.

how the hell I get the bulb out of the connector? ( I want use my new Nightbreaker plus )

edit:

I did it!

power power and again power emoticon-0103-cool.gif

the light look yellowish but is sun now.

I will check it at night.

Edited by Eyalw

I changed mine to Blue Visions and I have to say I can hardly see any difference at all on the dipped beam. Havent replaced the full beams as they are going to be total ass to get at. Quite why Skoda decided to put the battery almost on top of the drivers side headlight I don`t know but it makes changing the bulbs such a stupidly difficult job!

I changed mine to Blue Visions and I have to say I can hardly see any difference at all on the dipped beam. Havent replaced the full beams as they are going to be total ass to get at. Quite why Skoda decided to put the battery almost on top of the drivers side headlight I don`t know but it makes changing the bulbs such a stupidly difficult job!

Totally agree, it was so easy in the mk1 vrs i had, this one is a bi*ch!

Indoor bulbs.

Indoor lights replacement in mind, standard bulbs to LEDs.

Has anyone changed the internal lights of new Fabia vrs?

Which bulbs will fit front and which to rear?

Where should I buy, any recommendations?