xa0sx

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/AR533S-Bosch-Aerotwin-Retro-fit-Twin-Pack-21-19-530-475mm-19.html

I purchased some direct fit aero wipers from the above site. Very quick delivery and excellent service all round :thumbup:

Agreed with the above. I have those and they are very good

quality and look smart on the car.

You can't really change the rear wiper for anythiing aftermarket

withouut changing the arm as well.

The Aero style rear wiper from an 07 VW Polo is almost a direct

replacement. You'll need the arm, the flat blade, and the nut cup

which conceals the fitting. Total cost about £25 from a VW Dealer.

The nut cup requires a little trimming or sanding to make it fit.

Replacement Skoda blade to fit the arm you already have is about £3.50

from any Skoda Dealer.

Ive got bosh flat ones on the front of mine they look good but am not really impressed as they miss about a inch at the top of the windscreen on the drivers side and the other misses about 1cm around the edge i think am just going buy some skoda ones again as i found them quite and wiped all of the window as intended i hope this helps you i think they are £17 from skoda and the rear is £4 or somethine like that

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/AR533S-Bosch-Aerotwin-Retro-fit-Twin-Pack-21-19-530-475mm-19.html

I purchased some direct fit aero wipers from the above site. Very quick delivery and excellent service all round :thumbup:

Cheaper from www.wiperblades.co.uk

I have these and the aero/flat blades are better and look so much better than conventional wipers but mine have had it after a couple of years - they are now noisy and smeary. I'd have expected better longevity for the price. As above the rear blade is main dealer only, it just clips on or off from the centre and as such there are two ways of fitting it - an arrow points up I think to show you which way around - give it a try and if the new rear is smeary then try turning it upside down.