Turbo change

HADRIAN

HI all i think my turbo failed last night superb 100 tdi mk1 loss of power thick bluey white smoke noisey turbo im pretty good with the tools

but woul you recomend me ripping the old one out and changing it myself proberbly 2nd hand turbo as she has done 322k miles (taxi) the turbo is

quite easy to get to and mybe save me a few £££££ on garrage costs any help would be great thanks in advance... H

HI all i think my turbo failed last night superb 100 tdi mk1 loss of power thick bluey white smoke noisey turbo im pretty good with the tools

but woul you recomend me ripping the old one out and changing it myself proberbly 2nd hand turbo as she has done 322k miles (taxi) the turbo is

quite easy to get to and mybe save me a few £££££ on garrage costs any help would be great thanks in advance... H

322k :o

bloody hell, surprised it has lasted that long.

322k :o

bloody hell, surprised it has lasted that long.

I know a lot of the taxis used are octys and the turbos seem to go quite reg on them but for some reason not many superb turbos fail ???? make ??