HID light flicker

I have just fitted a set of HID lights to my fabia vrs. one of the lights has a slight flicker which is really anoiying! Any ideas why it is doing this? Connection is ok I was wondering if it could be a dodgy ballast.?

Thanks

Would guess ballast. Swap the ballast from one side to the other - if it still does it I'd guess at the ballast.

Ok mate I will try that, it was a pain in the a*** to fit the kit! I wont be happy if it is the ballast as they are brand new! Im not having much luck with my car at the mo! IMO!

Cheers

Where'd you buy them from? If it's someone like HIDS4U, HIDS direct etc, they seem to be pretty good and should send out a replacement one. If it's easier - just swap the bulbs, has the same effect (ie if the 'new' bulb flickers, it's probably the ballast, if the 'old' bulb flickers on the new ballast it's probably the bulb).

Have fun. :thumbup::giggle:

Where'd you buy them from? If it's someone like HIDS4U, HIDS direct etc, they seem to be pretty good and should send out a replacement one. If it's easier - just swap the bulbs, has the same effect (ie if the 'new' bulb flickers, it's probably the ballast, if the 'old' bulb flickers on the new ballast it's probably the bulb).

Have fun. :thumbup::giggle:

Sorted! I took the lights out AGAIN I done all the connections again, and relocated the ballast. Seems to be working fine now, all I have to do is re-aline the headlights which I am going to do in a min!

They look spot on such a difference to standard bulbs! :thumbup: