Ciao Skodatisti

ronnie69

Hello Skoda peeps

Been browsing a short while. On the lookout for a 58+ Octavia VRS petrol in blue with cruise and climate or (perhaps more likely as a bit less moolah, although also more scarce) a Fabia VRS SE. I don't do the miles to justify a diesel, but bearing in mind there is no petrol variant of the Fabia VRS SE, and everything I read is pretty favourable and it should be pretty cheap to run, that's what I have my eye on at the mo' ...

Currently got some motybikes and a 99 Primera GT LE with less than 70k miles which is a belter of a car, but fancy a 4 wheeler that's a bit newer.

Top o' the mornin to yiz

Hello and welcome.

cheers

you are clearly a speed demon judging by yer car tweaks and bike. I also have a BMW R1100GS - quicker than you might think, handling is great and I loikes it a lot, but a bit agricultural compared to your pointy noisey (just a guess?) green (another guess) beastie.

Neeeyoooooorrrrrrrr :rofl:

Welcome to Briskoda

Davy

cheers Davy. Are you Wavy by the way (hiya !) ? You're probably too young to remember the character wavy davy in Vic Reeves Big Night Out off of the 80s - if your username includes your year of birth.

Loving the reference to 90.5bhp and yer (go faster ?) stickers. That 0.5 bhp must make all the difference.

Jealous of you living in Embry as well - beeyootiful city imho

I should probably venture in to one of the specific sub threads, but folks seem helpful in here :thumbup:

I've had a search on the fabia section, but can't find the answer. Also how come the Fabia I sections says that it doesn't include the new 2007 Fabia, but the VRS SE (which was a 2007 car) register is in there ?

Easy enough questions for knowledgeable types:

Was cruise control standard on the Fabia VRS SE ?

What are the service intervals on the same car (and does Skoda require/recommend an annual service in addition if the scheduled service mileage is not achieved within 12 months ?