looking to buy a fabia vrs

Kev007

Hay looking into buying a fabia vrs just wanting to know any good and bad points, what to look for when buying etc. I've heard that the engines are very good so not that bothered about mileage. I have about 4k to spend.

Kev

Hi & welcome. Another Happy Driver on board (nearly) :thumbup:

The only issues i have with my vRS are the brakes, which are just about adequate at best; but as i very rarely go near the limit i can live with it.

There are lots of threads on here about upgrading the front brakes & if you want to drive enthusiastically, you'll need an ARB as the Fabia rolls horribly

Tyre wise I have put 4 Uniroyal RainSport 2's on & the grip is fantasic, especially in the wet, plus the ride is a bit softer & quieter than the Conti's that they replaced

vRS pulls like a train, goes like the clappers & I still get 50+ mpg doing mostly urban driving, but the best bit is seeing other so called hot hatches & big Beemers & Audis dissapear in the rear view mirror he he he :rofl:

Enjoy