Xenon lights Problem

Alig78

Hi

I was wondering if somebody could help me. I done a scan on the car tonight (2008 Skoda Octavia RS) and it stated that at Address 55 that the Xenon Range cannot be reached. Also at Address 17 there is a fault with the control module for headlight range. The strange thing is that when I turn on the Xenon lights, they appear to be working as the lights go down and then up again as if they are adjusting. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Alig78

Just to give an update. I took the headlight out Saturday morning to see if there was any wires loose and when I connected the headlight back up and checked the Xenon Controller Faults 05137 and 05139 are now showing up. I have checked up Ross Wiki to see what they mean and I have checked fuses but could find nothing. I went so far as taking the Front wheel off yesterday to try and locate the sensor but could not find it (in truth I did not know what I was looking for).

What I did establish is that I got someone to turn on the lights yesterday and I can definitely hear the motor working for the right light but the light does not move. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking of going to an Auto-electrician on Wednesday is there anything I can tell him to look at.