This mornings winter pics

Mr Mul

First photo is heading out of Shirebrook up Main Street towards Warren Terrace

The second is Main Street heading in the opposite direction towards the Village, if you know this road you pass by (the rocks) as we know it, Stone Houses one side and Trees the other. This Tree could not stand the weight of the Snow and fell over,

HEADINGOUT.jpg

HEAVYSNOWDOWNEDTHETREE.jpg

I'm glad you told us that the tree had fallen over as the gigapixel photo wasn't quite plain enough. :rofl:

Here's the A57 car park near Worksop. Evidently some of the lorry drivers thought the single carriageway road was a dual carriageway last night - bad move plus 2 days confined to cab to ponder their mistake!

Snow%201362.jpg

These are my icicles. There are many like it but these ones are mine. My icicle is my best friend. They is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my icicle is useless. Without my icicle I am useless.

I must be-cold my icicle true. I must let it grow straighter than my enemy, who is trying to out grow mine. They are the saviors light of life. So be it, until there is no more snow, but sun. Amen.

2stdec2010-016.jpg

Edited by Mr Mul

• 3 weeks later...