Another one in cuckoo land

Clunkclick

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/davidhughes/100066200/why-did-the-coalition-commission-this-turkey-from-will-hutton/

Excuse me, the Prime minister is the adminstrative head of government and his total salary is approx £200,000

http://www.parliament.uk/documents/commons-information-office/m06.pdf

Why should any one in the public service earn more than him ?

Excuse me again, how does mr hutton get the 20 x multiplier ?

If the average Civil servants pay is £23,000 (And Civil servants are at the better paid end of public servants) then to ensure that no-one earns more than the PM the multiplier would be approximately 8.5

http://www.civilservant.org.uk/pay.shtml

I don't know about you, but I think I could live fairly comfortably on £200,000, You couild get a fairly substantial mortgage on that (£600,000 at least).

If there is over consumption in the economy perhaps we could have some demonstratable and substantive reasonable leadership from the top in regard to the remuneration pyramid.

Nick

Edited by Clunkclick

Excuse me, the Prime minister is the adminstrative head of government and his total salary is approx £200,000

If you think that it's disgraceful that his salary is close to that of the PM, the chief executive of our county council is reported to have a salary of £218,000

Too right

Add to that DC's trip to Zurich today.

How was he to know that would be the outcome ?

So he spent tax payers money on an unnecessary trip in order to avoid vulnerability at PMs questions.

That's alright then.

Nick

Do you think that the leader of the previous administration would not have gone if he had still been in power?

Does it not occur to you that the Labour government put this country in such a **** state that the present coalition (and countless Tory governments in the past) have to take drastic measures which make virtually every citizen worse off to try and get the economy back in a decent shape.

Do you think that the leader of the previous administration would not have gone if he had still been in power?

Does it not occur to you that the Labour government put this country in such a **** state that the present coalition (and countless Tory governments in the past) have to take drastic measures which make virtually every citizen worse off to try and get the economy back in a decent shape.

Oh no. They are all tarred with the same brush.

Nick